Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cooking Fun!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to upload a couple of pictures of the projects that I have been working on this week.  It is not much, but I am trying out a couple of new recipes to see if they pass my taste test lol.

So....I am obsessed with searching for the recipes of dishes that I have fallen in love with.  Some of these recipes are from dishes that I have had at restaurants that I find dupes for; and some recipes are just classic recipes with my own spin on it.

What I would like to do on this blog is post recipes that I absolutely love and hold dear to my heart =)  Usually, this means that these recipes have passed a series of tests...lol.  Here are some of the things I look for in a dish:

1)  Do I like/love the dish?
         Which means that it tastes AMAZING =)  (according to me at least haha)

2)  Is it a crowd pleaser?
          I tend to cook for the masses and it is always a plus if you can grab the crowds attention by
          tantalizing their taste buds.

3) Other factors -
          Don't get me wrong, I would love to cook like a gourmet chef at home on a daily basis;
          unfortunately this is quite impossible with the work and school schedule that I have.  So anything    
          that is easy to prepare and is yummy in the tummy will definitely be part of my menu ;D
   

1st Try at Lemon Meringue Pie

















Heart-Shaped Mango-Peach Pie


No comments:

Post a Comment